15 June 2011

Western Australia !

It's been a long time since my last post . 
Today I'm gonna update about my holiday trip to WA 
It was so COOL .
I arrived there on Monday morning about 6 A.M.
It was so early .
I'm so Sleepy + Tired , I was so restless ! 
We can't check in until 2 P.M. *brape pnye lme daa =='
So we walk around Perth for 2 hours enjoying the cool air . 
It was so Cold . 
After a while , we go back to the Apartment and slept in front of the lobby , when we were asleep my brother said that people who walks in the lobby will look at us and started sort of laughing . 

The lobby keeper or something was sorry to watch us sleeping on the couch and she checked us in at 12 noon . Thankyou ALLAH ! 
We got in the Apartment . Watch TV ..
My parents slept I was tired too So I sleep also la . My parents woke up at 3 something . I'm still sleeping in the room until my mother came back at 5.30 P.M.  
My mummy bought Kebab *YUMMY 
So we slept in the Hall .

The next Day , 
We shop till we drop and get going to Fremantle , WA  for an awesome most delicious Fish and Chip at Kailis . 

Next Day ,
going home .. BYE WA Hello Malaysia ;)

Okay Guys .
Till the next post lhaa . :)
Love Ya ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers