20 January 2012

Random Part 2 :)


Hey People! Miss me? Sorry cause I was MIA (missing in action) xD
Okay. Today is Random Part 2 as you can see on the topic.

Random 1:
I got chicken pox -.-" Just after a bout a week of school then, I got this. Its horrible >< The itchiness is soooooo Itchy but if you scratch it then it'll BOOM explode in front of your eyes. Then, you'll have watery slime on your fingertips, that's gross! ><

Random 2:
Dream High season 2 is gonna start on 30th January! Ten more days. Yipppieeeeeeeeeee~
Can't wait~ The cast I know is : Park Jiyeon from T-ara and Hyorin from Sistar :3
This drama is gonna Awesomeeeee but not as Awesomeeeee as the first season, why? because Wooyoung, IU, Taecyeon and Suzy is not the cast :/ 

Random 3:
I've been obsessed with hijabs, scarfs and what so ever! I want a converse and a batman t-shirt either http://weheartit.com/entry/20200746 or http://weheartit.com/entry/19556693 with no reason! I'm really weird sometimes xD My friend is used to this kinda things~ 

Thats all, Oh.. I just noticed I update today all in english you know why? because I feel like it :p
Okay, enough with all this blubbering around so, Goodbye and Assalamualaikum :))



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers