07 June 2013

Girl Crush.

Assalamualaikum! Hello everybody! 


It's 1:50 in the morning right now. I cant sleep after a dose of McFly. They are just too adorable, I mean they are very good looking, I repeat, VERY and they are hilarious. Made me laugh in the middle of the night. I cant help it, they're too cute 😍 I'm so in love right now omg. Okay sorry thats a little bit too far from the topic. But too start of, I'm sorry if this post is long and so much blabbering and my english is a mess. 

So okay, the title would make you guys think I'm a lesbian. Ain't that right, mate? But no, I am not a lesbian. Allow me to repeat myself, ehem I AM NOT A LESBIAN. I am perfectly straight. I like boys, I mean I love boys but they won't love me back. lol okay only joking. Okay so basically, a straight girl having a crush on another straight girl is actually not a bad thing. You see, people always misunderstood this thing. A girl crush is actually a girl that you look up to, you think she's pretty, you want her body, you want her hair, you want her hijab collection, you love her fashion sense, you love her makeup things (i dont even know), you wanna be like her and there's time where you just wanna be her. I mean, I know most of my readers are girls, have you girls ever felt like that on a girl. If you did, we're in this together sister. Yep, I do have a girl crush. 

Now you see, girl crush isn't a bad thing. You just need to know the definition of a girl crush. Now, its all good isn't that right? girls, its okay to have just a little crush on a girl but keep in mind, don't be to obsessed to that person. Otherwise, other things might happen (eg: you turning into a lesbian, a tomboy so that you can date your girl crush. same thing) and you girl can't put the blame on me because YOU CAN NEVER EVER HAVE THAT KIND OF FEELINGS TO A GIRL. Dont be an idiot, silly. 

Yeah so I guess that is all for today. Oh and btw, our school holiday here in Malaysia is almost over, we only have 3 days left. So enjoy and cherish the freedom while you can. And finish your unfinished school holiday exercises that your teachers gave you! I haven't start a single thing yet. I'm a bad student. I'm sorry teacher. I had a great holiday this time even though 3/4 of my days spent on my computer, phone but still, its the holiday. Ain't that right, mate? See you guys later. Gbye and I need to go to bed now. cheerios!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers