06 November 2012

Exam papers ( Part 1 )

Yuuhuuu peopleeeee ~
Yes, it is me againnn. Woo, I realized that I've been updating a lot lately and hopefully ya'll not bored of my posts. If you do, I'm sorreh. lewls. kaykay.

Haaaaa, see the titles there? Aren't you students terrified of your exam results?! I know I do lol. Yes, this is a part 1 because I did not get all of my exam papers yet but I will and I hope before Friday. Because Thursday will be my last day of school then... where would I be? lol, I'll update when I'm back from that place Insya Allah. Okay sooooo out of topic.

I got 3 of my exam papers and guess what, History was the first paper I got this morning and most of you know I suck in history seriously I dont get it why I never score more than 50% like I feel so dumb -.-' Believe me guys when I say NEVER gotten marks above 50% for history but I'll try my best to get A for PMR next year :D Can you guess how much marks I got and it is the highest mark so far and I did it without any " markah kesian " okay? Sooooo it's still below 50% .______. I got 45% buttt my folio marks aren't included yet sooo insya Allah I'll get extra 1-10 marks maybe? :)

Then I got PI and BM. These two I'm not disappointed by my marks :) I got 82% for PI at least now I have 1A if I didn't score this, I'd be dead by now lol. BM I got 75% yes a B but Alhamdulillah :') I'll try harder next time so yeah I'll update again, maybe tomorrow? :)

Oh btw, I went out to dinner just now and met Irfan lol. I was like seriously soooo shocked and just waved back after he scared the hell out of me screaming well not actually screaming he was like saying my name really loud and yeah I was shocked by that lol. Actually tak perlu pun aku cerita tu haha mengada je lebih.

Esok aku sekolah, ada ceramah katanya sooooo kena lah bawak camera hihi :3

So byebye. Assalamulaikum ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers