04 November 2012

4 November ♥

Okay Hey to the Ho ~

Seeeeeeee tajuk tuu? Haa ni nak cerita ni. Walaupun tajuk tu pendek tu je kan but special gila harini. Cuba teka apa? kalau korang follow twitter aku and selalu stalk facebook aku then korang tahu kenapa special sangat tarikh ni because I've been tweeting about it like crazy and have been sharing a lot about this very special date. Hmm malas lew nak tunggu korang tekaaaa. Biar aku bagitauuu je lah kay? It's Choi Seunghyun aka TOP's from Bigbang birthdaaaaaay! Yeay for TOP's Day ~! kay kay.

Aku tahu aku terlampau over happy. Tapi dah birthday dia kaaaan? Korang semua tahu aku gilagila kan TOP rightttt? He's so special then my other bias. I love him so so muchhh! Why? Duuuuhh, He's a princee lol whatever. Okay! Whatever it is,

Awwwww look how cute he is :'3

TOP Happy Birthday!!!! I love you so much ~~~ 
Have a safe flight to the other countries for you guys' Alive Tour. I know you guys are exhausted right? Jet lag and many other things too. But Bigbang gotta do what Bigbang gotta do :3
I hope we'll meet again next year okay? Stay TOP and I love you :')

Well, I know that TOP or any other bigbang member will read this because they are too busy with their Alive Tour but maybe if a YG worker or something read this and told TOP, maybe? Who knows right? Hehe yeah :3

Okay sekarang dah start relax sekolah and esok dah pulang buku text so, Insya Allah I will update a lot from now on and I have to stop for next year, why? Beacuse PMR you guys PMR. Yes, I'm 15 next year! Yeay for me and Boo for PMR. Fyi, we the 1998's are the last batch of PMR and yeay to that lol. But I gotta warn you guys, I may be blogging a lot about bigbang. VIP gotta do what VIP gotta do :)

Thank you for readinggg :)
Assalamualaikum ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers